Soybean / Small Grain Expo is Jan 30
The Georgia/Florida Soybean Association and The Georgia Soybean Commodity Commission invites soybean and small grain producers, users and buyers to the January 30, 2018 Soybean/Small Grain Expo, to be held at the Georgia National Fair Grounds and Agricenter, Perry, Georgia.
The Expo will provide up to date marketing projections and the newest production techniques, as well as remarks from University of Georgia College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences leaders. This year, we are featuring:
- Dr. Adam Rabinowitz- World Outlook for Southern Ag Commodities
- Dr. Zenglu Li- Development and Release of New Soybean Varieties
- Dr. Tim Gray- Rye Grass Control in Small Grains
- Dr. Mohamed Mergoum- Breeding Wheat for Georgia and the Southeast
- Jeffery Harvey –Ag policy 2018
- Mark Freeman – Ultra Late Soybeans
And many other presentations relating to soybean/wheat production.
Registration begins at 8 AM
Attendees are invited to visit with our exhibitors who will be showcasing the lasts in new varieties, pest control, seed varieties, etc.
To register for the EXPO call 706-542-3793
There is a $20 registration fee or save money by registering in advance for only $10.