2018 Sod Producers' Survey
2018 Sod Producers’ Report
Annual survey examines inventory and price
- Clint Waltz, University of Georgia
In November 2017, the Georgia Urban Ag Council conducted their twenty-fourth consecutive survey of sod producers. The purpose of the survey was to determine the status of inventory levels and projected price changes for spring 2018.
Thirteen producers participated in the survey, representing farm sizes which were:
• less than 300 acres (5 participants)
• 300 to 600 acres (4 participants)
• 601 to 900 acres (1 participants)
• more than 900 acres (3 participants).
To view the full results of the sod survey, click HERE. Special thanks to the Georgia Urban Ag Council for providing this information.